Thursday 11 August 2011

Pinterest - ideas central - be warned - highly addictive!

As if I needed any more things to add to my must do/try/make list/board/book!!
This site is the place to just stick up pictures (and links) of the things you like...and you don't have to look far for those because loads of people who like art, craft, interiors, fashion, inspirational words, beauty, kids and food are already pinning what they like. It is also full of loads of links to interesting blogs...
Here are a few links that made me think of my friends...
Nici - I'm sure you already know how (as you own the tools) but when I saw this tutorial I remembered you saying how you wanted to do this...now I want to do it with you...
Wendy and Rhian - This made me think of you both. Rhian - I heard you are doing some lovely patchwork bags and Wendy - we both admired Jenny's cushion - not sure if you managed to create one yet.
Alex - Some beautiful bridal and kids shots on here, always worth a peek at what other people are doing when you are in that line...plus...get some of your gorgeous work up there.
Jenny and Anna - Interior inspiration...cancel your subscriptions...this place has it all...such lovely and interesting home ideas.
Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment